Let us help you heal. Whether you want one-on-one, private help or you need free or low-cost support, we’ve got you covered.
- Coaching – One-on-One and Group Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching with our certified life coaches, each a survivor herself.
- App – Get your own personalized narcissistic abuse recovery plan designed for you by Angie Atkinson. Includes daily reminders, affirmations, healing exercises, and much more, plus in-app communication with Angie.
- Answers – Robust FAQ section covering everything from narcissistic abuse recovery to coaching to our support groups. Get the answers you need.
- Content – Powerful articles, videos, and podcasts to help you discover, understand, and overcome narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships.
Our Testimonials – Find out what our amazing community of narcissistic abuse survivors says about recovering from narcissistic abuse with the QueenBeeing SPANily.
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups
- SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships) – Our flagship group, SPAN is also known as The QueenBeeing SPANily (Official). This is a free, private Facebook support group that is professionally moderated by an amazing team of admins and the QueenBeeing coaching staff.
- SPANily Support for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist – If you’re co-parenting with a narcissist, this is the group for you. A parenting-focused narcissistic abuse recovery support group facilitated by certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches Angie Atkinson and Colleen Brosnan.
- Support for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents – If one or both of your parents were narcissists, chances are, you’re struggling more than you may realize. Get support from people who have been there.
- Divorce Support for Victims of Narcissistic Abuse – Facilitated by our legal expert, paralegal, and divorce coach Misty Dawn, this divorce support group offers support for divorcing a narcissist, before, during, and after.
Boldly Evolving Empaths (QueenBeeing BEEs) – Facilitated by certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci, For those survivors who are ready to thrive and who have passed the discovery and understanding phases and are ready to push forward into the next phase in their lives.
SPAN Book Club – Facilitated by SPAN admin Sarah Brown, this group offers you the opportunity to get your intellectual stimulation and share camaraderie over a shared hobby, while alleviating the typical loneliness and isolation suffered by survivors of narcissistic abuse from the comfort of your home.
- The SPANily Home – QueenBeeing.com’s OFF-FACEBOOK private narcissistic abuse recovery and resource center. Closely monitored and managed by our team of certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches. Pricing starts at $3.99 per month.
- Free Video Coaching –Our narcissistic abuse recovery coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci each offer free online video coaching sessions through the QueenBeeing YouTube Channels. Subscribe here for Angie’s sessions and subscribe here for Lise’s sessions. To be notified 5 minutes before each coach goes live each time, you can text ANGIELIVE for Angie or LISELIVE for Lise to 33222.
- New Group Coaching Program – Several weekly session times available for small group coaching. Learn more and sign up for sessions here.
Want more personal support? Check out our one-on-one coaching options, right here.
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Self-Assessments
Relationship Assessments for Narcissistic Abuse
Are you dealing with a narcissist in a toxic relationship? Take one or more of these assessments to find out.
- Narcissism Test Do you know a narcissist? Find out using this simple narcissism test.
- Toxic Relationship Assessment Are you in a toxic relationship? Take this quiz to learn if your relationship has become dysfunctional.
Self-Assessment for Types of Narcissistic Abuse
What kinds of manipulation and abuse are you dealing with in your toxic relationship?
Self-Assessments for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
What can you learn about yourself to help in your healing during narcissistic abuse recovery?
- Depression Test Are you depressed?
- C-PTSD Test Could you have C-PTSD as a result of narcissistic abuse?
- Empath Test Are you an empath? Narcissists are often drawn to empaths, so it’s very possible. This test will help you figure out if you are an empath.
- Trauma Bonding Test Are you dealing with trauma bonding with a toxic narcissist? This test will help you decide if you’re trauma bonded and give you free resources to start healing.
Self-Assessments for Healing After Narcissistic Abuse
Which Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program and Stage of Recovery Best Fits You Right Now?
- Stages of Recovery Test Which stage of narcissistic abuse recovery are you in? Find out with this simple DUO Method Stages of Recovery quiz. Results will direct you to free resources to help you where you are.
- Recovery Program Quiz Which narcissistic abuse recovery program is right for you?
Online Coaching Help at Udemy (Online Learning)
- Rewrite Your Story After Narcissistic Abuse Online Course
- Take Back Your Life After Narcissistic Abuse Online Course
Books & eBooks on Narcissism and Relationships
- Take Back Your Power: How to End People Pleasing, Stop Letting Life Happen to You and Start Getting What You Want
- See more of Atkinson’s books at BooksAngieWrote.com. Like QueenBeeing, each of her books is geared at somehow improving your life.
Free Articles on Narcissism and Emotional Abuse and Manipulation
- Visit this page to see the most recent articles on narcissism at QueenBeeing.com
- Narcissist in Your Life? 35+ Tools and Resources That Can Help
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Codependent-Toxic: Portrait of a Narcissist’s Significant Other
- Take Back Your Life: How to Control a Narcissist
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
- Love a Narcissist? Stop Gaslighting in its Tracks With This Foolproof Trick
- Help for Victims of Narcissism and Gaslighting
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
- Triangulation: Why you should never try to fix an argument for a narcissist
- Toxic Relationship? How to Stop Feeling ‘Dead Inside’