Here are the best ways to get in touch with the QueenBeeing Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Team.
Check Out Our Narcissistic Abuse Recovery FAQ Page
You might just be surprised at how specifically your question could have already been addressed – whether it’s personal or service-related.
Let’s Connect on Social!
Connect with Angie Atkinson
Get Help With Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- The QueenBeeing SPANily, Official – We consider this to be the best narcissistic abuse recovery support group on the web. Offers several subgroups and features a vigilant, compassionate admin team full of trained coaches and survivors, supporting more than 12k members. SPAN is an acronym created by Angie Atkinson that stands for Support for People Affected by Narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships.
- Other Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups – We also have separate groups for each stage in your narcissistic abuse recovery, as well as some for those who have moved past recovery and are evolving into the next stage of their own life. Survivors have unique and individual needs, even when they’ve moved on – so we’re still here for you.
- One-on-One Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching – If you prefer to get more personalized support in your recovery, you might like to schedule a session with one of our coaches to plan and execute your own narcissistic abuse recovery plan.
- Find a Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Therapist – If you’re looking for a therapist for narcissistic abuse recovery, either because you cannot afford coaching and want to use your health insurance or because you have additional issues you need to address that do not fall within the realm of coaching, you will want to find the right therapist for you – and as far as we’re concerned, that therapist must understand what you’ve been through. This page offers assistance to help you do exactly that.
- Where Are You in Recovery? You might not be sure exactly where you fit in and what level of recovery you’ve achieved. If that’s the case, you’ll want to check out this self-assessment to help you determine exactly where you fall in the stages of recovery from narcissistic abuse. Once you finish and submit the assessment, you will be given resources for your own situation, along with recommendations of which groups to join.
- Which Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program is Right for You? If you aren’t sure which program you want to utilize to facilitate your recovery from narcissistic abuse, this self-assessment will help you decide.
You’re not alone. You’re not crazy.
Hopelessness, despair, and a feeling of worthlessness are all common feelings that come with being a victim of narcissistic abuse. But you can recover from it. It won’t happen overnight but you can get your life back. We are here to help you get the support you need for your recovery from narcissistic abuse.
If you’re dealing with the aftermath of being involved with a narcissist, you’ve come to the right place. Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here.
Get Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support & Resources
If you need help and support in your narcissistic abuse recovery, look for a trauma-informed professional trained in helping people who are dealing with overcoming narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships. Depending on your particular situation, you might benefit from Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching, or you might do better with a therapist.
You have to decide what to do from here – if you’re not sure, start with our free Narcissistic Abuse Recovery quiz. With your results will come recommended resources for your situation.
Are you looking for more personal support?
You might like to join one of our private small-group coaching sessions, or you might prefer to check out our one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery counseling and coaching sessions.
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Online
Get the support you need for your recovery from narcissistic abuse from the comfort of your own home – and anytime you need it.