Are you dealing with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship? Do you need help figuring out how to leave your abuser? Do you feel stuck and you don’t know how to leave? Are you afraid to leave?
Are you planning to leave a narcissist?
If so, you’re not alone. In fact, while narcissistic abuse feels very lonely, there are thousands of others who are dealing with a toxic relationship – and who have figured out how to leave. That’s why we put together a free guide to help you to get all of your ducks in a row as well as to figure out how to safely plan and execute your exit strategy.
Start by grabbing your free copy of the PLAN (Planning to Leave a Narcissist) Toolkit from QueenBeeing. Download it here.
Once you’ve downloaded your PLAN Kit, you should be sure to keep it in a safe place. Print out the worksheets and planner and when your abuser is away, fill them out. Be sure to read the guides and watch the videos in the PLAN Kit too as they will offer really valuable insight for you, including tips on:
- How to Safely Leave an Abusive Narcissist
- What to Do If you Have Kids Together
- How to Get Money to Leave the Narcissist
- Where You Can Live for Cheap or Free Until You Find a Place
- When is the Right Time to Leave?
- Who You Can Trust to Help You
And much more.
Helpful articles on Narcissistic Abuse Recovery from QueenBeeing
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Searching for an ideal partner on the online dating site
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Survive the Discard: Breaking Up With a Narcissist
- Don’t Go It Alone! 5 Ways to Win at Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- 30 Life-Changing Facts About Narcissists in Relationships
- Post-Gaslighting Emergency Recovery: A ‘First Aid’ Kit for Your Aching Soul
- Are narcissists jealous of their children?
- Discover Your Inner Badass!