If you are going through (or have gone through) narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship, you’ve been through the wringer, to put it mildly. The highs and lows, the manipulations and mind games of a narcissist have left you feeling … well, crazy. You’re confused, wondering if you’re doing things right (or wrong), you’re feeling more than a little shaky.
The emotional fallout involved with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship (not to mention leaving!) is dramatic and destabilizing. You may feel confused, angry, and lost—unable to trust what you’re feeling or who you can talk to about it.
In short, you may feel as though you can’t go on. But that’s not true! You can get through this, and you have people in your corner cheering you on every step of the way.
You Need Support in Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
Trying to recover from narcissistic abuse on your own is daunting and can feel impossible. While there are a lot of options for support in your recovery, including for example one-on-one coaching, therapy, and online support groups, we know that some survivors need something different.
Whether it’s a need for increased privacy, a preference for face-to-face coaching, budget limitations, or a need for ongoing support in a private setting throughout the week, there’s an option you may not yet have considered for your narcissistic abuse recovery support.
Small-Group Coaching for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
Back in 2018, I started brainstorming with my fellow coach at QueenBeeing.com, Lise Colucci, who took the idea and ran with it, building up an especially effective narcissistic abuse recovery coaching system for small groups. In fact, there’s no other program like this on the market – especially when you consider the price.
How much does it cost to join the small group coaching program?
In order to ensure you can attend at least one of the group’s weekly Zoom calls, our groups meet 3 times weekly, offer an ongoing chat option for support between sessions, and are insanely affordable at only $60 per month.
Can you work with a coach and therapist at the same time?
Absolutely you can! Many clients choose to combine their small group coaching with one-on-one coaching, courses, and even therapy.
- Small group coaching is available to any victim or survivor of narcissistic abuse who speaks English functionally and can access the internet.
- All sessions are held online and you can speak to your coach face-to-face if you like.
- We do our best to ensure that we have session times around the clock on varied days so that we can serve everyone.
- If you can’t make one of these times, please reach out to program coordinator Lise at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional times, or see our one-on-one coaching options.
You may also email Lise with brief questions about the group sessions, but please note that she is not able to give personal advice via email. We also offer free and lower-cost group support.
What should you expect in small group coaching?
- Enjoy up to 3 – 60-Minute weekly sessions with Lise through Zoom video conferencing, with the option to join by phone if you prefer.
- An intimate, safe environment where you are free to talk about your experiences, ask questions, and share in the valuable wisdom of the group.
- Group size is limited to 10 people per session.
- Each week will center around a theme that many people who have been victimized by narcissists struggle with. Your group will learn how to move through that particular topic together.
Please note: After signing up, an email will be sent from your coach stating how to access the group coaching.
This video offers added insight into Lise and her coaching program.