What is a narcissistic abuse recovery support group?
A narcissistic abuse recovery support group is a space where you can go to talk with other people who have been in your shoes.
Are narcissistic abuse recovery support groups safe?
Your safety is our first priority. We do our best to offer a safe place for survivors to heal and share in the process of creating new lives free from narcissistic abuse.
As fellow survivors, we understand your pain and want to help you feel seen, heard, and supported in your healing journey. We believe this kind of support is essential for anyone who has experienced narcissistic abuse.
We know how hard it can be to find the right support group for you—that’s why we’ve created a safe space where you can connect with hundreds of fellow survivors who truly get it.
What can you expect in a narcissistic abuse recovery support group?
Your Peers: Fellow Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse
You can expect to find people like you who are also working toward recovery – your peers who will both ask questions and give answers when you need them.
Professional Support Team
Our narcissistic abuse recovery support groups are facilitated by certified life coaches and a team of skilled admins who are fellow survivors. Meet our team, right here.
Our team includes certified life coaches and counselors, a legal expert, and a skilled, dedicated admin team, all supported by our team of psychologists – each one a fellow survivor of narcissistic abuse. Not only are many of the team narcissistic abuse recovery experts, but they have personal experience with healing from narcissistic abuse because they’ve done it themselves.
Validation, Sharing Experiences, Getting & Giving Advice and Support
You’ll be able to share your experiences, ask questions, and get advice on the road to healing from the trauma of being abused by a narcissist.
You will finally learn that you’re likely not as crazy as someone has been insisting you are – and you’ll get validation of your experience.
The people in the group will understand what you’re going through because they’ve been there too. They know what it feels like and what’s normal for someone who has been through narcissistic abuse.
Who can join a narcissistic abuse recovery support group?
Our support groups are open to anyone who has been affected by narcissistic abuse—whether that means your partner was a narcissist or you were raised by one, whether the relationship ended years ago or just last week—and we’ll help you find a group that feels right for you with our Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program Finder Tool.
How does a support group help you in narcissistic abuse recovery?
We believe that one of the most important parts of narcissistic abuse recovery is having support from others who understand exactly what you’re going through—and this is why we created these groups.
We believe in the power of shared experience. We believe in the healing that comes from being heard and understood, from being able to see that you’re not alone in what you’ve been through and how it’s affected your life.
That’s why we offer one-on-one and group coaching sessions specifically designed for survivors of narcissists so that they can feel safe enough to share their stories with other people who understand where they’re coming from; fellow survivors who’ve been there themselves.
The group offers community, commiseration, and a feeling of connection – not to mention validation and encouragement, along with useful advice from fellow survivors, as well as seasoned life coaches and psychotherapists.
You’ll feel stronger, less alone, and less like you’re crazy, especially when you realize how much like you everyone else in the group really is – and how amazing you can be together.
Choose the best narcissistic abuse recovery for you.
QueenBeeing.com offers all kinds of resources for support for people who are affected by narcissistic abuse and working on their recovery. That includes group support. We have both free and inexpensive options. We offer a variety of different support groups, including:
- The SPANily Official Group: SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships) – A free, private Facebook support group that is professionally moderated by an amazing team of admins and the QueenBeeing coaching staff.
- Divorce Support – Offers Support for Divorcing a Narcissist, Before, During and After. There is no greater emotional pain that can be inflicted on someone than divorce, whether you initiate it or your narcissistic partner does. Even if you have “seen it coming” for a while now, and the idea of it comes as no big surprise, the process itself will feel difficult and traumatic.
- Support for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents – If one or both of your parents were narcissists, chances are, you’re struggling more than you may realize. If you need support from people who have been where you are, this is the group for you. Facilitated by Angie Atkinson and Colleen Brosnan.
- SPANily Support for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist -If you’re co-parenting with a narcissist, this is one group you’ll want to join. This a parenting-focused narcissistic abuse recovery support group by Angie Atkinson and QueenBeeing.com.
- Boldly Evolving Empaths (QueenBeeing BEEs) – For those who have passed the discovery and understanding phases and are ready to push forward into the next phase in their lives. A free, private Facebook group that’s professionally facilitated by our coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci and admin staff.
- The SPANily Home – QueenBeeing.com’s OFF-FACEBOOK private narcissistic abuse recovery and resource center. Closely monitored and managed by our team of certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches. Pricing starts at $3.99 per month.
- Free Video Coaching – Angie Atkinson hosts a live stream on YouTube, where the community gathers and she answers your recovery questions and offers support. To be notified before streams go live, visit Angie’s channel and subscribe. Be sure to hit the bell notification. You can also, for backup, text ANGIELIVE to 33222.
- POWERFUL Group Coaching Program – Several weekly session times are available for small group coaching. Learn more and sign up for sessions here.
- Shine.Buzz Daily – QueenBeeing.com’s sister site, Shine.Buzz, is all about helping you to raise your vibrations so that you can create the life you truly want. This group is a SPANily group for those who are in the overcoming and evolving phases.
Want more personal support? Check out our one-on-one coaching options, right here.